Are you Fan Enough?
With at least 120 NFL Hall of Fame Jacket wearing living legends in attendance, there isn’t a comparable opportunity for a football fan to get this close to some of their current, and childhood, pigskin idols.
And what better way to start off the 4-day adventure than in style and luxury on a STAjets flight?
Imagine arriving at the Akron-Canton airport and then immediately heading to the Hall of Fame events just in time to meet the newest Hall of Famers for an autograph session. Then, off to a VIP tailgate party before you attend the Hall of Fame Game with the Dallas Cowboys taking on the Arizona Cardinals. Avoid the lines with a fast pass entry to your gold seats, and enjoy the rest of the evening with your friends and fellow football fans. You may run into Jerome Bettis, Troy Aikman, Willie Brown, Eric Dickerson, John Elway, Mean Joe Greene, Bob Griese, and other living Hall of Fame legends who are already scheduled to attend.
Tomorrow, you will have time to relax, see the Hall of Fame Museum, check out the progress on the $800 million facility sponsored by Johnson Controls. Then it’s off to the VIP Gold Jacket Reception and nationally televised Gold Jacket Dinner and Presentation at the Canton Civic Center where the following athletes will be welcomed into the Gold Jacket Society:
- Morten Andersen – Kicker. 25 Seasons, NFL All Decade Teams 80’s and 90’s, 7 Pro Bowls All team leading scorer for the Saints and Falcons.
- Terrell Davis – Running Back. 7 Seasons, 3 Pro Bowls, MVP Super Bowl XXXII
- Kenny Easley – Safety. 7 Seasons, 5 Pro Bowls, NFL All Decades Team 80’s.
- The infamous Jerry Jones- Owner, President, General Manager. 3 Super Bowls, 3 NFC Championships, 10 NFC Division Championships.
- Jason Taylor – Defensive End. 15 Seasons, 6 Pro Bowls, NFL All Decade’s Team 2000’s.
- LaDainian Tomlinson – Running Back. 11 Seasons, 5 Pro Bowls, 31 Touchdowns in a season.
- Kurt Warner – Quarterback. 12 Seasons, 4 Pro Bowls, 32,344 Passing Yards, 208 Passing Touchdowns.
The fun doesn’t end on Saturday. Start the day with your Enshrinement Stage Photo, then head to the Autograph Session Tent located at the North Endzone of the HOF Field to the Returning Gold Jacket Autograph Session and meet your favorite athletes from seasons past. Autograph Sessions and prices are listed here. Next, you have tickets to the VIP Gold Jacket Tailgate Party, Gold Jacket Walk, and the Class of 2018 Enshrinement Ceremony with VIP Field Seats and fast pass entries.
Before your STAjets flight home on Sunday, enjoy your Breakfast with the Busts, Enshrinees’ Round Table Luncheon with the newest class of Hall of Fame inductees, and end your 4-day celebration of all things football at the Concert for Legends Presented by Ford VIP Party and Concert with VIP seats in the new Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, starring Toby Keith and Kid Rock.
After the adrenaline rush subsides, your cheeks stretched to exhaustion from 144-hours of non-stop smiling, and your feet are tired, there is nothing like boarding your own private jet home on a STAjets flight. Does this all sound too good to be true? Well, it isn’t. The 4-day Hall of Fame Enshrinement Package can be purchased here, and book your STAjets flight right now at 949.756.1111. Life is to precious to miss out on big moments. Let us get you there.